This printable Valentine Card features the quote, I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves; pefect for any compuer nerd in your life. This funny Valentine is an instant download and a perfect greeting card for Valentine’s Day, a humorous gift, an anniversary, or your favorite math nerd.
Please note that this is an instant download; no physical items will be shipped to you.
– Instant download
– No waiting
– Print it at home or at your local printing shop
(We recommend using regular to heavy white card stock or photo paper instead of plain paper)
Please note that this file cannot be edited. Should you require any changes to be made, please contact me before ordering this download; custom listings carry an additional fee.
This card is blank on the inside, itâs yours to personalize!
What you’ll receive when purchasing this item:
A high resolution (300 DPI) JPEG and PDF file for a 5 x 7″ card (when folded).
How it works:
We recommend printing on 8.5 x 11″ (U.S.) or A4 (ISO) size paper, with your printer set to print without a border/page margin. Simply print, then cut and fold along the cut/fold lines. That’s it! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
To ensure your card prints precisely 10 x 7″ (5 x 7″ when folded), make sure the “Fit picture to frame”-box at the bottom of the print dialog is checked, when using Windows Photo Viewer.
Your 5 x 7″ card will fit in a A7 (U.S.) or C5 (ISO) envelope (not included).
These files are for personal use only. You are not permitted to distribute, resell or use these files for any promotional purposes.
– Colors may vary slightly due to different color monitors.
– The quality of your print will depend on the quality of the paper (use regular to heavy white card stock or photo paper, instead of plain paper) and printer you use.
– Envelope displayed in listing picture, not included.
– Due to the nature of this product, we do not accept any cancellations, and cannot offer any returns or refunds. If you have any problem with your order please contact me.
DigitalPrintableMe Â© 2015